April 15, 2012 § Leave a Comment
For the Holy Week, my family and I went to Cebu. Although it was my first time visiting, it didn’t take me long to get attached to the beautiful city. Here are some photos from our short but very relaxing trip!
First stop: Lunch at ZubuChon
April 13, 2012 § Leave a Comment
I spent the whole morning playing Word Dynamo in Dictionary.com, hoping to beef up my vocabulary for the series of college entrance exams that I’ll be taking in the coming months. But eventually, my brain got tired and here I am, listening to Coldplay while nurturing every bite of my spicy bbq pork noodles. (A total kick in the tongue, I tell you.)
Anyway, here’s an update on my joyous couch-potato life
– Finish the whole first season of New Girl (they got picked up for a second season, WOOT! I hope Jess and Nick will finally be together by then hehe)
– Have a marathon of The Voice and realize that even in a sando, Adam Levine is still a major turn-on
– Finish 2 modules (aka 10 pages only lol) of my Acts Book (college reviewer)
– Remove my 2-week old and already-chipping pink nail polish
– Update my iPod
Monday was the only day I got to go out, and that was for a summer internship interview which I can’t wait to start btw! <3 But for the rest of this week, I’ve been stuck at home doing whatever is do-able in this household. I’m even starting to regret that I didn’t enroll in any review center because now, I don’t have anyone to hang out with. </3 sad life. GAHHH I need to find a new hobby soon or else my brain will really explode of boredom.
Photo Credit for New Girl Cast Picture: mytvblogandpodcast.blogspot.com
April 7, 2012 § 1 Comment
You know you’re a true fan when the first thing you do after getting home from a funtastic vacation is download the last ever episode of your favorite TV show.
I was actually kinda bummed that I didn’t get to watch the series finale of One Tree Hill simultaneously with the rest of the Philippine-downloading-world. Last Thursday, I tried my best to stay away from Twitter so that I wouldn’t get too depressed over the OTH-related tweets of my friends.
But tonight, I was finally able to watch it. HALLELUJAH!
During the whole 50 minutes, I was either crying like a baby or smiling like a proud parent in front of my laptop.
There actually wasn’t a whole lot of special happenings in the episode. It was more of a trip down memory lane between the characters and how they grew into the person that they are now. But still, I bawled my eyes out because I couldn’t believe that my childhood TV show is finally bidding its last goodbye. « Read the rest of this entry »
January 1, 2012 § Leave a Comment
– Curled up in another country’s national library, getting sappy over a chick lit. (You guys have to read Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler! It’s a tear-jerker)
– Getting lost in that same country’s subway because I got confused as to which escalator I should take to get to my destination of choice.
– Freeloading in my sister’s office while drowning her giant bottle of Choco Baby #likeapig
– Trying to blend in with the partying Singaporean-slash-American crowd in Clarke Quay for the New Year’s eve countdown
– Failing at blending in with the party scene because by 11:30 -when everyone else was in full swing adrenaline rush- we were already feeling like The Walking Dead
– Receiving my first ever random acknowledgement from a hot American stranger and getting kilig over it #firstimerpains